From February 17-19, enter our February Facebook contest for your chance to win an Annie Sloan MixMat™! Please read the official rules and entry instructions below.
Former Annie Sloan Painter in Residence, Jelena Pticek of Poppyseed Creative Living, paired Chalk Paint® in Paris Grey and Scandinavian Pink to create a modern and cheerful look for this dresser.
ABOUT THE CONTEST
This Facebook contest is limited to the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
On Facebook, Entrant must “Follow” the Unfolded Facebook page and enter a valid comment on the applicable Facebook post. Entrant can submit one entry between February 17 – 19, 2017.
1) One (1) Winner will be selected at random from all the entries. The one (1) Prize is one Annie Sloan MixMat™ valued at approximately US$30.
February 17, 2017
February 19, 2017. Winner will be announced on the Facebook fan page contest post on or around February 20, 2017.
On Facebook, Entrant must “Follow” the Unfolded Facebook page and enter a valid comment on the applicable Facebook post. All other entries will be disqualified. This contest is limited to participants in the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. SPONSORS: This promotion (the “Contest”) is sponsored by Unfolded, 639 Julia Street, New Orleans, Louisiana, USA 70062, (504) 309-4454, www.unfolded.com (the “Sponsor”), subject to the following terms and conditions.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Contest limited to the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Stockists and their immediate families are not eligible to enter and Employees of Stockists and their immediate family are not eligible to enter.
3. TIMING: Contest begins at the Start of Day (CST) on February 17, 2017 and continues until the End of Day (CST) on February 19, 2017. Online entries must be received by the End of Day (CST) on February 19, 2017 to be eligible.
4. ENTRY PERIOD: HOW TO ENTER: On Facebook, Entrant must “Follow” the Unfolded Facebook page and enter a valid comment on the applicable Facebook post. Entrant can submit one entry. Entries become the property of the Sponsor, not Facebook, or any other social site. One (1) random Winner per applicable site will be selected from the entries. Entrants must meet all conditions of this section; Sponsor is not responsible for any technical difficulties which prevent Entrant from meeting any or all conditions.
5. PRIZES AND ODDS: One (1) Winner will be selected randomly from all the entries and will win a prize valued at approximately US$30. Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash and shipment instructions must be sent within sixty (60) days of win. No extension will be given after the prize has expired. If winner is unable to redeem package within the time period required, the prize will be forfeited. Odds of winning shall be determined by the number of eligible entries received. Prizes are nontransferable and must be accepted as awarded. Prize will be awarded if properly claimed. Unfolded will assume delivery costs and Winner(s) are responsible for any taxes due.
6. DRAWING: The winning selection will be announced on or about February 20, 2017. Winning is contingent upon compliance with all terms and conditions set forth in these official rules.
7. NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by private message and/or email within two weeks following the drawing. Winner notified must respond within ten (10) days of notice of award.
8. RELEASE: By participating in the Contest and/or accepting a prize, a participant/winner consents to and gives the Sponsor the right to use, publish, and display a winner’s (and where applicable a participant’s) name, city, state and country, and prize awarded, for the purpose of advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, and on the Web, without review, notification or approval, all without additional consideration, unless prohibited by law.
9. LAW: Subject to all country, federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants or Sponsor in connection with any drawing or award, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of, the State of Louisiana, without regard to conflict of law principles. Any cause of action by you with respect to the offer (and/or any information, products or services related thereto) must be instituted within one (1) year after the cause of action arose or be forever waived and barred. All actions shall be subject to the limitations set forth in above.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media site, including Facebook.