BECOME A STOCKIST
UNFOLDED is always looking for stylish shops that specialize in painted furniture, home décor, interiors or similar complementary items. Submission of an application does not guarantee approval. Below are a few of the requirements to become an Annie Sloan® Stockist.
· You must have an independent retail location.
· We require proof of a secured location if your shop is not currently open. Applications lacking an address will not be reviewed.
· Your store must maintain normal store hours at least 4 days a week.
· As a stockist, you must be willing to adopt our brand culture and grow with the brand by adding other products in the future. This includes carrying the full range of the Annie Sloan® products, including fabric, stencil, and fragrance collections.
· There is an initial investment and minimum levels of inventory must be maintained at all times.
· All stockists are required to attend training once approved.
If you believe you meet all of the above requirements and are passionate about the brand, UNFOLDED encourages you to fill out an application. We appreciate your interest in Annie Sloan products and look forward to reviewing your application. Please note that UNFOLDED reserves the right to approve or reject any submitted application regardless of whether the above requirements are met. A proper analysis will be done on all submitted applications. Please send photos of your shop with your application, including the front of your shop, an entryway photo, as well as two or three photos inside the shop. The application process typically takes between 3-4 weeks for review. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
If you are interested in becoming a Stockist, please fill out the application below.
If you are having issues submitting your application, it may be due to the number of pictures you are trying to upload. Try reducing the number of photos, and email the remaining pictures to email@example.com.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please email email@example.com to confirm that we have received your application!